Outbound Sales Director
The Black Swan Group
The Black Swan Group is a premier consulting firm specializing in negotiation training and advisory services. Our market includes Individuals, professionals from around the world who are ambitious, growth-minded, and driven by a mission-first attitude. Possess a strong sense of self-awareness, an inclination towards innovation, an entrepreneurial spirit, and are willing to take ownership of their actions to drive change through forward-thinking. Our team is composed of seasoned negotiation experts, including the renowned former FBI lead hostage negotiator, Chris Voss.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Outbound Sales Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a new outbound sales strategy, and hiring and training new associates.
- Develop and implement a new outbound sales strategy to drive revenue growth and expand the company's customer base.
- Coach and train new outbound associates to improve performance, achieve targets, and support business growth.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and partners to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Monitor industry trends, competitor activity, and the buying market to identify opportunities for growth and the company's position within the market.
- Work collaboratively with other departments, including the Marketing and Logistics teams, to ensure seamless delivery of services to clients and generate proper leads.
- Report on monthly/quarterly/annual sales revenue, analyze sales data to identify and address issues within the sales process.
- Manage concerns arising within specific deals, assist the sales team in problem-solving, and administer client training when needed.
- Maintain an understanding of the company's products or services and buyer's opinions.
- Monitor the sales team and documentation used by the team to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in business to business sales, business development for service oriented businesses with a track record of success in driving revenue growth and expanding customer base.
- Experience building 1 or more successful outbound sales teams.
- Team-oriented with motivations to coach and sell.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base Salary: $105,000 per year, to be paid weekly in accordance with The Black Swan Group’s standard payroll practices.
- Commissions will be paid monthly based on collections AND for sales made by direct reports in outbound sales as follows:
- Outbound Sales, per month: 10% commission on total sales below $150,000; 12% commission on total sales above $150,000
- Outbound Sales by direct reports per month: 2% for sales made by direct reports
If you are a self-starter with a passion for sales/business development, a proven track record of success, and a passion to mentor others to the same success we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The Black Swan Group is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates